Students - Where to go for help

Student Resources

You can always talk to a trusted adult at school. Your School Counselors are available each and every day! But, we do understand sometimes events happen outside of school and you may want resources to use in your community on your own. 

Where to go for help if you would like to use a resource outside of school, if you are experiencing a mental health crisis:

  • If you feel like someone's safety is at immediate risk, call 911
  • If you feel like you would like to talk to someone about a non-urgent mental health concern, you can call:
    • Your local crisis team:  Montgomery County - 1-855-634-4673 OR Chester County - 610-280-3270
    • Use the PA Crisis Text Line, text "hi" to 741-741
    • Use the National Suicide Hotline (call or chat) 1-800-273-8255
  •  If you have a concern about someone else's safety, you can contact Safe2Say by calling: 1-844-723-2729, downloading the Safe2Say app or by visiting

If you are looking for a resource that is not listed, please contact your School Counselor and see what they may have in mind. Feel free to also reach out and share any fun apps or resources you may have found, as well!

Be sure to check out the "Parent Resources" page for websites to learn more about study skills, mental health (depression, anxiety, etc.) and other counseling related topics.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.