Change of Address


Please be sure to fill out a Change of Address Packet either online on by printing and completing the packet below.

Change of Address Online Form
Change of Address Packet - Print Only

*Transportation cannot be changed until required paperwork is submitted: valid proof of residency (utility bill: energy/water, affidavit, lease or deed), Charter School Enrollment Form, Change of Address Form, and updated Emergency Contact.  Please note that changes in transportation can take up to 5 business days and transportation in two different districts may not be granted by the district for two separate households.  If you are moving to a new school district you must register with the district also.

*Two different PA proof of residency documents that match address completed on application:

  • One of the following: deed, current lease or mortgage statement, HUD settlement sheet, or multiple occupancy form AND
  • One of the following: current PA Driver’s License/PA state ID OR utility bill (electric, water/sewer, cable) or tax bill.

Once all required paperwork is submitted please send to [email protected]  


Busing is provided by the school district in which a student resides.  Districts which currently bus to Renaissance include: Downingtown, Great Valley, Methacton, Norristown, Owen J. Roberts, Perkiomen Valley, Phoenixville, Pottsgrove, Spring-Ford, Tredyffrin/Easttown, and Upper Merion.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.