Profile of a Graduate
Graduates of Renaissance Academy Charter School, as a result of their education and their unique experiences, will:
- Realize their full potential.
- Cultivate an inclusive environment.
- Perpetuate a strong alumni network.
- Value and pursue continuing education.
- Succeed as scholars, workers, and citizens.
- Attract colleges, universities, and future employers.
- Employ a growth mindset in order to break barriers.
- Function confidently in a diverse minded community.
- Embrace and contribute to technological innovations.
- Identify problems and take action in their community.
- Possess the capacity to be a model of accountability.
- Appreciate the value of creativity and its relationship to success.
- Build rapport and have the ability to create that atmosphere in their future environment.
- Thrive in an environment that expects high standards and confidently seek continued improvement.
High School Course Selection Guide
High School House Teaching Teams
The collaborative teaching teams are named after prominent figures of the historical Renaissance time periods.
- 9th and 10th Grade - Cullen I Team
- 11th and 12th Grade - Cullen II Team
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.