There are many resources available in our local community. If you do not see something you were looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Counseling Department.
- K-4 School Counselor: Melissa Laurento
- 5-8 School Counselor: Chante Allen
- 9-12 School Counselor: Lisa Fleck (Lead)
- 7-12 Academic Counselor: Tracey Behrens
- School Social Worker: Jennifer Illig
Mental Health: Crisis Information
If you are in need of mental health support and/or in need of an assessment for safety (for example: having thoughts of suicide, self-harm, etc) please contact 911 if your needs are urgent and life-threatening, otherwise, please contact your local county crisis resource.
- Chester County: Valley Creek Crisis Center - 610-918-2100
- Montgomery County: Access Services - 1-855-634-4673
- Bucks County Crisis - 215-345-2273
- Berks County: Service Access Management 1-877-236-4600
- Delaware County Crisis Service - 1-855-889-7827
- Philadelphia County: Suicide and Crisis Center (215)-686-4420
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line - Text HOME to 741741 or visit their website at Crisistextline.org for more information.
Safe to Say Something
24-Hour Tip Line
Safe2Say Something is an easy and confidential way to report safety concerns to help prevent violence and tragedies. Submit an anonymous tip and school officials and law enforcement (as necessary) will immediately respond.
Dial 988 for the suicide and crisis life line. It is a national network of crisis centers with direct connection to care and support. Individuals can also dial 988 if they are worried about a loved one who may need crisis support. Please feel free to visit The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services website to learn more about it.
County Resource Guides
The below guides may be helpful in finding a variety human services and other resources in your community:
Social Media Resources
The internet can be an amazing resource for learning and connecting with others, but it's important to be aware of the potential risks and dangers that come with being online. Below is a list of articles/resources that may be helpful to you and your family. Please click on the links below to learn more.
- 19 Screen Time Management Tips
- Internet Safety For Kids
- Department of Ed and Internet Safety
- Download a parents guide to SnapChat
- Facts Regarding Screen Time and Video Game Addiction
- Smart Social: Social Media App Guide for Parents and Teachers National Online Safety Guides for Parents
- Use Parental Controls on Your Child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) & Food for Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) and assistance for elderly
You may apply for WIC by calling the toll free hotline at 800-WIC-WINS or Apply for WIC online
If you are worried about the older adults in your family then contact your local Area Agencies on Aging
Compass Website: Medicaid, SNAP, CHIP, LIHEAP
Utilize the what we offer tab to find out additional information for all services Pennsylvania Compass Health & Human Services
- Visit The Center for Loss and Bereavement to learn more about grief and resources
- Helping Grieving Children may be a helpful article in helping to learn different ways that children and teens grieve and additional resources/tips
- CDC: Information on Health Topics may be a helpful website to learn more about different health topics from A-Z
- The Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers website may help you find a provider in your county
- Visit Pillars of Light and Love to learn more about free programs that focus on things such as stress management and resilience
- Barnstone Art for Kids is a 501(c)(3) organization located in Phoenixville, PA that uses the Power of Art to foster resiliency in children facing adversity
- Changes in relationships can be very difficult. Please feel free to read Coping with a Breakup or Divorce
Apps for mindfulness and healthy ways to cope with stress:
- Calm App
- Daylio Journal
- Stop, Breathe & Think: Meditation and Mindfulness
- Stop, Breathe & Think Kids
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.