Profile of a Middle School Student
Upon completion of Middle School, our students will have:
- Explored their potential.
- Participated in an inclusive environment.
- Engaged with our alumni network.
- Investigated career pathways and reflected on continuing education.
- Practiced being a productive member of your school community.
- Understood and demonstrated the core values that will make them attractive to colleges, universities, and future employers.
- Practiced and pushed themselves past their barriers in order to develop a growth mindset.
- Prioritized a diverse-minded environment.
- Incorporated technological innovations throughout learning outcomes.
- Worked with focused groups to identify problems and take action.
- Initiated accountability in their lives.
- Explored how creativity can produce success (thinking outside the box).
- Demonstrated the willingness to engage and build a rapport with an array of people in your life (situational rapport).
- Participated and been successful in an environment that expects high standards.
Middle School Course Selection Guide
Middle School House Teaching Teams
The collaborative teaching teams are named after prominent figures of the historical Renaissance time periods.
- 5th and 6th Grade - Bernini Team
- 7th and 8th Grade - Michelangelo Team
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.