All Pennsylvania K-12 students are eligible for enrollment in Renaissance Academy on a space-available basis. Preference is given to siblings of current students and residents of the Phoenixville Area School District, where Renaissance Academy is located. If there are more applicants than space available, students are then selected by lottery.
To enroll your child in Renaissance Academy, please click on the links provided below for more information on the enrollment procedure. Any questions regarding the enrollment process please contact Kristy Grace at email@example.com.
2023-2024 School Year
2024-2025 School Year
- ALL Applications must be complete with ALL items listed on the application checklist or the application will not be processed.
- Please be sure to attend one of our Open House Events prior to applying. (See below for dates and to RSVP)
- Please note we are a lottery-based enrollment system. Any applications that come in after the designated due dates will be placed to the back of that grade-level waiting list. As spaces become available, they are filled all throughout the school year according to the wait-list numbers.
- Siblings of current students and residents of the Phoenixville Area School District take priority in the lottery system. All other applications will be run in a separate lottery and will be placed behind those who take priority. Please take note that if your student is considered a "preference" (sibling of current enrolled student or resident of Phoenixville Area School District) if the application is not submitted and complete by the lottery deadline of the year in which you are applying then there will be no preference given and your child's application will be placed on the back of the wait list in the order it was received and complete. No exceptions will be made.
- Anyone is eligible in the state of Pennsylvania may apply with a valid PA proof of residency.
- Kindergarten applicants MUST be 5 by August 31 in order to apply.
At each open house, teachers and administration are available for questions, tours are led by current students, and a Q&A session is held a half hour before the end.
Busing is provided by the school district in which a student resides. Districts which currently bus to Renaissance Academy Charter School include: Downingtown, Great Valley, Methacton, Norristown, Owen J. Roberts, Perkiomen Valley, Phoenixville, Pottsgrove, Spring-Ford, Tredyffrin/Easttown, Upper Merion.
Before & After School Child Care
If you would like to withdraw your student from enrollment, please contact the Enrollment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.