Before & After School Care
Paid child care is available on-site at Renaissance Academy for grades K-6 through Club Renaissance.
Club RA Before & After School Care
- Club RA begins the first full day of school and runs every full day of school. Before Care is available on early dismissal days. After Care is not available on early dismissal days (weather related, scheduled, or otherwise).
- Before School Care: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-School Start, on regular schedule school days. *There is NO Club RA on Delayed Start Days due to inclement weather.
- After School Care: Monday-Friday, 4pm-6pm, on regular schedule school days. There is no Club RA on half days nor in cases of early dismissal due to inclement weather.
*Please see the table below for the fee schedule.*
Club RA is a before and after-school program for K-6 students in need of supervision outside of the normal school day. Students are supervised by staff of the Renaissance Academy. They will be provided time and space to complete homework or use, read, and play with tabletop materials made available to them until the school day begins or a parent or guardian arrives to pick them up. Students may also have the opportunity to use the playground as the weather allows.
During Club RA, all school behavior expectations and procedures are in effect including the use of PBIS points and referrals. Students who receive three or more discipline referrals during Club RA in a given school year will not be permitted back to Club RA for that school year.
What Should Your Child Bring?
- Your child may bring a snack if they choose. They will be asked to wash their hands before and after snack.
- Your child should have homework to work on while they wait for pick up.
Club RA is held in the LGI in the Lower School. Your child will enter the building at door L-3, which is the door in the Lower School nearest the car loop on Fairview Street. The door has ramp access instead of stairs. Press the silver call button, and tell Club RA staff who you are and why you are there, and they will either unlock the door for you or bring your child to you. If entering the building, make your first right, then make your first left to find the LGI.
To Contact Us During Club RA Times
- To contact Club RA staff during Before Care hours (6:30 - 7:45 AM) and After Care hours (4-6pm) please call 610.983.4080, extension 7250.
- To contact the Club RA coordinator, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AM Drop Off
Please DO NOT park in the car rider loop or line when dropping off your child, or you may be stuck in the car rider line. Please walk your child over to door L-3. L-3 is the door in the Lower School nearest the car loop on Fairview Street. The door has ramp access instead of stairs. Press the silver call button and tell Club RA staff who you are and why you are there. A staff member will unlock the door to let your child in.
PM Pick Up/Signing Out
Please park in the car loop and walk over to door L-3. L-3 is the door in the Lower School nearest the car loop on Fairview Street. The door has ramp access instead of stairs. Press the silver call button and tell Club RA staff who you are and why you are there. A staff member will unlock the door to let you in.
All students must be signed out of Club RA After Care through our visitor management system, which requires the parent/guardian’s license. Individuals picking up students will also need documented authorization provided by the parent/guardian on the Emergency Contact Form when the student was enrolled at Renaissance Academy. Attempted pickups by relatives or family friends not listed in Emergency Contacts will necessitate phone verification, which will delay the sign-out process.
Fees are posted to your child’s account in your Parent Portal on Skyward. Fees are due 15 days after they are posted. Payments can be made with a credit or debit card via the Parent Portal. Checks or cash payments may be sent in and directed to Carol Schaeffer, our Business Manager.
|Before Care Times
|6:30 am - 7:45 am
|$8 per Child
|After Care Times 2-
|Cost Up to 2 Children
|Pick up between 4:00 - 5:00 pm
|$8 per Child
|Pick up between 5:01-5:30 pm
|$15 per Child
|Pick up between 5:31- 6:00 pm
|$21 per child
|Late fee will be assessed beginning at 6:01 pm *
|$10 per child every 10 minutes
|After Care Times 3+
|4:00 - 5:00 pm
|$6 per child
|5:01 - 5:30 pm
|$12 per child
|5:31 - 6:00 pm
|$16 per child
|Late fee beginning at 6:01 pm*
|$10 per child every 10 minutes
*Multiple late pick-ups will make your child ineligible to participate in Club RA.
- During Club RA, all school behavior expectations and procedures are in effect including the use of PBIS points and referrals.
- Students who receive three or more discipline referrals during Club RA in a given school year will not be permitted back to Club RA for that school year.
How to Sign Up
- To have your child participate in Club RA, please sign and return the below form to the coordinator for Club RA at email@example.com (this needs to be done only one time per year).
- If using after school care, update your child’s dismissal plan in the Pikmykid app.
- More information on the app can be found at this link, PikMyKid Parent App Guide
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.