Accessibility for RA Website Visitors with Disabilities
Renaissance Academy is committed to ensuring the accessibility of its website. The Academy is currently reviewing and upgrading our web pages to improve our accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We will be following the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA to assess our website.
If you encounter an issue with accessing information on our website:
- Contact the RA Tech Department, via email at ITSupport@rak12.org or phone at 610-983-4080, extension 240.
We will be sure you receive the information you require in a timely manner, as well as take steps to ensure the information is more readily available on our website.
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please include:
- The nature of the accessibility problem
- The web address of the requested material
- The preferred format in which you want to receive the material, and
- Your contact information.
Your ability to navigate our website is important to us. If you find anything on the site which is difficult to use or have suggestions on what might make our site more accessible to you, please let us know. All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is welcome and will be carefully considered.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Some documents on the RA website are produced in portable document format (PDF). In order to improve viewing these files, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader, which is available for free at the Adobe website. Alternative accessible formats may be provided, where possible, most commonly through a text or an HTML file.
Browser Accessibility Support
The following links will bring you to some built in accessibility tools for the three most-used web browsers.
- Visit Internet Explorer's Accessibility Information Page
- Visit Firefox's Accessibility Information Page
- Visit Google Chrome's Accessibility Information Page
Microsoft Accessibility Assistance
Microsoft offers accessibility guides, tips and tools for working with their operating systems and products.
Accessibility for Renaissance Academy Facebook Page Visitors with Disabilities
Renaissance Academy is dedicated to making school information available to all interested parties, including our Facebook page. Facebook is currently revising their product to be accessible to persons with disabilities. Listed below are some tips offered by the American Federation for the Blind and Facebook itself to enhance disable visitors' experience while navigating and viewing Facebook.
- View the American Federation for the Blind's Facebook Information Page
- View the Facebook Accessibility Assistance Information Page
Google Accessibility Assistance:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.